1. In order to gets more people involved, most people choose to buy more than two.
2. We have basic and high-level version for you to choose.
The high-level version adds 4 cubic blocks and 60 more difficult cards to the original basic version.
In order to gets more people involved, most people choose to buy more than two.
3. Let the fun begin! Players sprints to arrange a set of 5 blocks so that they match a pattern shown on a card.
First player to succeed grabs the card and a new matching race starts.
Tensions rise as you scramble to outpace and outsmart your opponents in this ingenious game of perception.
4. The most satisfying elements of this game is the big, chunkys blocks.
They’re colorful and light and fun to work with, even if you’re stressing to place them is the right combination.
5. Smart and Fast Fun! Fast-paced and lots of action!
A game of visual recognition! Perfect for game nights with family & friends!
How to play?
1. Flip the top card to show the pattern.
2. The players scramble to match the pattern shown on the card. The first player to successfully match the pattern grabs the card and shows other players that the configuration of its blocks matches the pattern on the card. If the player is correct, they keep the card. A new card is flipped and another round begins. The player with the most cards wins!
20 x playable block (4 groups, 5 different blocks in each group).
60 x pattern card (12 cards out of 5 difficulty levels: the difficulty level is indicated by the number of lines on the border of each card).
1 x game rule.
Accessories: 20 building blocks, 60 game cards, and an instruction manual
Color box size: 21*21*6
Box size: 5*2.5*2.5
Card specifications: conventional playing card size
Single box net weight: 430g/box
Number of players: 1-4
Applicable age: 5 years old and above
1 x Educational Toy